Our Fast-Track process provides an opportunity to access great journals adhering to the topics discussed at the event.
Some details are important to know when you want to be selected on Fast-Track.
- Abstracts submitted to the Triple Helix Conference will undergo a peer-review process and the best ones will be nominated for Fast-Track, considering the scope of the partner journals.
- The abstracts indicated in Fast-Track will also be analyzed by the Editors of the partner journals.
- The Fast-Track result will be presented during the Conference.
- Authors with selected texts must submit the papers full version to the journal. They must submit the full version up to 2 months after the event.
- The Fast-Track does not guarantee publication, but it does enable a faster review process. After being submitted to the journal, the paper is sent directly to its reviewers.